The RulesLife is full of rules and regulations, and the Versatile Blogger Award is no different. So let’s get that out of the way first:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So, I would like to thank Mamba from "Boots in the Booth" http://bootsinthebooth.blogspot.com for the nomination. If you like "The Daily Terp" you will like Boots for sure.
7 Things About Myself:
1. ummmm, I'm trying to think of things that are unique here. Ok. I love indie music. my favorite bands are Fun., Coeur de Pirate, Communist Daughter, Cloud Cult, MUSE, Florence & The Machine, Iron & Wine...I could seriously go on forever.
2. I have been signing since I was 13 years old.
3. I'm dyslexic but I recently discovered that I can enjoy reading if its a book that I choose. Not like one of those sad books they forced you to read in high school with some sad, depressing character to go along with it.
4. I have a 17 year old brother whom I adore completely.
5. My best friend is a translator for the FBI. She speaks Arabic, Spanish and American Sign Language. She is brilliant but I fear that one day she is going to start taking hostages on the Long Island Rail Road. My other best friend is a senior psychology major at RIT, and one day he is going to change the way the work place sees deaf people. One person at a time.
6. I secretly wish that I could be Nicole Kidman in her role as "The Interpreter". If I could be an interpreter at The U.N my life would seriously be complete.
7. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life...it would be Nutella<3
Ok, now that thats done. Time to nominate some seriously sweet blogs!!
The Interpreter Diaries
The Booth Inhabitant
The Liason Interpreter
In My Words
The Court Interpreter
The Translation and Interpretation Blog
Thats all folks!